For some reason I just love cozying up on the couch with a big mug of tea. Chai tea is one of my favorites – vanilla chai to be exact. Vanilla chai is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. If you’re not a big tea drinker, try making my favorite vanilla chai latte.
- Chai Tea bag (I prefer Bigelow’s Vanilla Chai)
- ¼ Cup Skim milk, almond milk or soy milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Combine the milk and water and heat to desired temperature.
- Let tea bag soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Sip away & enjoy!
Note: You can add more or less milk depending on your taste. I always try to add around ¼ cup and I think it’s the perfect amount. This way, the drink is less than 30 calories if you use non-sweetened almond milk! The more milk you add, the creamier your latte will be. You can also add stevia if you like it sweeter.
Here are some of the benefits of Chai Tea – just one more reason why I love drinking it.
- Contains antioxidants
- Enhances the immune system
- Improves digestion
Let me know what you think!